Tuesday, May 31, 2022

Programming Note for June-August 2022

 Normally around this time I reduce my activities here and on different forums. 

Recently, a lot of things are happening on the home front, and I need to focus more attention on these projects - nothing sinister, I assure you - meaning I will enter my summer hiatus a month early, starting June 1st.

I have a number of series ongoing - Lundi aec Ludwig, the Lyrical Alphabet and our ITYWLTMT Podcast series (at 387 and counting down towards 400). I will do my best to continue these series in June, and into the Summer, time permitting of course.

There won't be daily podcasts for the foreseeable future, though I may drop a few shares occasionally. Remember you can always find our old material on the Internet Archive under Community Audio.

Have a great Summer


Pierre 

No comments:

Post a Comment