Monday, August 31, 2015

Programming - September 2015

=====================================================================

PROGRAMMING NOTE

After taking (and enjoying!) a summer hiatus, I have decided to change my programming approach and will reduce the number of posts and montages, at least fir the foreseeable future.

Don't expect more than one new podcast every month.
I will cut back on my Tuesday blogging.

I wull, however, make an effort to make sure all of my posts are found on ITYWLTMT - even the PTB and OTF posts, though I will publish them there firt, a lot like I do on my French blog.

This month we will mark the 80th anniversary of the World Premiere of Gershwin's Folk Opera Porgy and Bess with a number of related posts.

Post Schedule


Subscribe to our ITYWLTMT Fan Page on Facebook

All of our Tuesday, Friday and ad-hoc posts, as well as OTF and YouTube Channel updates get regularly mentioned (with links) on our Fan Page. If you are a user of Facebook, simply subscribe to get notified so you never miss anything we do!

No comments:

Post a Comment