Saturday, January 31, 2015

Programming - February 2015

=====================================================================

Monthly Theme

Our monthly arc for February is “Double Double”, where I will program music for two performers, or “twofers”. On my monthly contributionon Hubub, I will also link to past posts from our many series that fit the mold.


Pierre’s Tuesday Blog








    Once or Twice a Fortnight

    This month, I plan a “tandem” post of my Duests montage and a performance of Mozart's Don Giovanni

    NOTE: Since OTF posts do not get published on set dates, make sure to visit OperaLively regularly or …

    Subscribe to our ITYWLTMT Fan Page on Facebook

    All of our Tuesday, Friday and ad-hoc posts, as well as OTF and YouTube Channel updates get regularly mentioned (with links) on our Fan Page. If you are a user of Facebook, simply subscribe to get notified so you never miss anything we do!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment