This month, let's have some fun with the letter "F" for February.
- February 7– Arthur Fiedler : A tribute to the legendary conductor of the Boston Pops. http://itywltmt.blogspot.com/2014/02/montage-142-arthur-fiedler.html
- February 14 – Frédéric: Spend Valentine's day with the hopeless Romantic, Chopin. http://itywltmt.blogspot.com/2014/02/montage-143-frederic.html
- February 21 – César Franck : A se;ection of works by the French-Belgian composer http://itywltmt.blogspot.com/2014/02/montage-144-cesar-franck-1822-1890.html
- February 28 – Ferenc Fricsay: The legendary Hungarian conductor and the Berlin-based orchestra he led during the dark days of the Cold War. http://itywltmt.blogspot.com/2014/02/montage-145-ferenc-fricsay-1914-1963.html
- February 4 - Pierre’s Podcast Vault Selection of the Month. A loJune 2012 Podcast on the Fibonacci sequence. The montage is presented on our Pod-O-Matic Channel until February 28. http://www.talkclassical.com/blogs/itywltmt/1383-fibonacci-sequence.html
- February 11 - Once Upon the Internet. We complete our performance of the Pagabini Caprices, played by Ruggerio Ricci (Public Domain Classic) . http://www.talkclassical.com/blogs/itywltmt/1384-fleet-fingers-ruggerio-ricci.html
- February 18 - Once Upon the Internet. A second OUTI, this one in our "F" series features pianist Sergio Fiorentino (MP3.COM). http://www.talkclassical.com/blogs/itywltmt/1390-sergio-fiorentino-1927-1998.html
- February 25 - La Chronique du Disque. On deck for this month, albums featuring Otto Klemperer, Franck and George Szell. http://www.talkclassical.com/blogs/itywltmt/1392-la-chronique-du-disque.html
Once or Twice a Fortnight
NOTE: Since OTF posts do not get published on set dates, make sure to visit OperaLively regularly or …
Ssubscribe to our ITYWLTMT Fan Page on Facebook
All of our Tuesday, Friday and ad-hoc posts, as well as OTF and YouTube Channel updates get regularly mentioned (with links) on our Fan Page. If you are a user of Facebook, simply subscribe to get notified so you never miss anything we do!